Sunday, October 12, 2014

THANK YOU GOD! FOR MY ALL!

SUNDAY! Welcome to another of His days! As I awoke this morning,,,, and then as I toasted my God ,,, with a big "THANK YOU, FOR MY ALL" ,,, I then turned and toasted my wife, and of course my little dog, Pug! Then as I sat down, I thought of all God had blessed me with.. and the road He has me on right now.. and I felt like a billionaire... for gold, silver, paper money, nor man can ever equal to what all God's love gives....if you don't believe this ,, or you don't believe in God,,then stop,, and look around you, and close your eyes, and tell me ,,, what can you see that man can give you, or make you that is not of God, and by God..... and look at what He gave us in this love,, Jesus Christ... now I ask you,, how can you take a breath, and not believe in God, and how can you open your eyes,, and not look around, and say to the world to hear,,, "THANK YOU GOD,, FOR MY ALL" Prayer Requests: From Christy Hicks,,,Please pray for my UM BCM friend, David Reid, from years ago as he is in ICU with stage four brain cancer and pneumonia! Please remember his wife, Tara Metevier Reid and their daughters! Also , pray an unspoken prayer of peace and tranquility for a great friend of mine! John HIcks The heading this morning ,,,,says it all!! and your opinion?

No comments:

Post a Comment