Tuesday, October 21, 2014

WHO WILL YOU MAKE A CHOICE OF, GOD OR satan?

TUESDAY! Good morning to all,, and as I have awoken to another day,, I toast to my God the thanks for not only this day, but for my all... who do you thank for what you have? WHAT IS TO COME? Peter said to them, “Repent, and each of you be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins; and you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit. - Acts 2:38 From Camela Jill Hicks- Acts 2:38Rev 11-15 There are going to be some strange and terrifying things on this earth. I am happy to say that I will not have to endure these times. But, my heart breaks for the many who have chosen not to believe, to laugh in the face of God, to live ungodly lives and deny Him. They will have to endure these times of terror. Some will live thru and some will die in the many judgements. I chose at the age of 22 to accept Christ as my Savior and follow Him (the best as I can humanly do so). I am not perfect but I am forgiven and I do have a hope and a promise for an eternal future with my heavenly Father. Yesterday, as I was traveling, I stopped to talk to a man about putting a Cross in his yard,, in fact , he had two places to put these little white Crosses, and he did indeed want one.. but here is the story that will re-enforce your belief, as do the above scriptures, and testimony are saying to each of us... Here is the conversation: John: These crosses all stared with an atheist having the state of Michigan take them down in a little small town in that state... (this was as far as I got as the word "atheist" clicked on this man" Man: I have a friend who now an atheist. Why? For he lost one of his children at an early age of four... and he said(the man turned atheist) if God is a God of good, and fair, why did He take away my little child? So,, I don;t believe in God,,,I am now an atheist! The man then told me this: I am not an atheist, and this is why,,I lost my 18 year old daughter,,, and as I sat beside her on her death bed,, I too,, was wondering where is God?,,,then my daughter looked at me, smiled the biggest , happiness smile of smiles,, and said these words to me,,"don't worry Daddy,, all is o.k.,,, I can see a bright light,,,and I can see Jesus, and God waiting on me,, so don't worry Daddy, I am going to them now, and I love you!",,,, And She Did Then Go!!!!! and thus renewed a non-wavering faith of a father!!! Now this is the testimony of a man who was telling of the story of an actual accounting of one of his loved ones,, not only telling him of what was about to happen,, but an actual testimony of it,, her last words!!! NOW, HOW CAN THERE BE ANY ATHEISTS, WHEN A DYING PERSON CAN TELL WHAT THEY SEE,,, AND ALSO TELL OF A PICTURE OF WHAT IS TO COME, AND WHERE WE ARE GOING,, IF WE RECEIVE JESUS CHRIST AS PETER COMMANDS US, AND AS JILL TESTIFIES OF!!!! We too can go to this same place, but folks ,, it is a choice that you and only you must make! John HIcks God, I pray this day, that all will read into this message of Yours, given to a humble servant ,, and make the decision that they need to make to be with You... amen Folks , this is why these Little White Crosses ,, are such a testimony of Jesus, and what God has promised us all.. and with these,,, come these type testimonies....Pray for all Missions, and all Churches to flourish with the people to take this message forward!!!! Will you do your part?

No comments:

Post a Comment