Friday, October 3, 2014

REVIVAL!!!! A SUCESS,, MANY SAVED BY HIS GRACE!

FRIDAY! TGED! My day is great,, for I woke up with my Lord already awake and waiting on me,,, litterally waiting on me.. like "a waiter", for their I was able to open my eyes, get up, and make the coffee He provided,,, and out into the dark to enjoy His starting of yet another day,,, and with one of the greatest of all surprises was my son was here with us! For as we drove in from having an eye check their he was , at our house, to visit a quick day,, and then back off to N.C. to work,,, WOW! What a pleasant and loving surprise,, now is God not good? Prayer Requests: From "Millie,,my cousin. Bob Hulvey, was killed in a very bad car accident yesterday in Elkton, Virginia. His family needs our prayers. Tonight when I was speaking with Judy she asked me to add a young lady to the prayer list. She was seriously hurt and is in very critical condition in the hospital. Bob's car hit her car. She has a three year old child who was in a car seat and although he was taken to the hospital, he has nothing wrong with him. My cousin Judy requested prayer for this young mother. She is really bad and still listed in very critical condition. Please pray for my cousin Joyce Hulvey and the entire family. For that Second Grade Student , and his Brothers and Sisters,,, who lost their Mom,, please pray for God to wrap His Arms around each of them, comfort them , and care for them in this , their greatest lost of life,,, thus far! BIG TENT REVIVAL ,,,, A SUCCESS!!!! Thanks for all the prayers, from Corinth Baptist Church's Big Tent ,,, for 65 was saved, 23 Baptized then and their,,, God Is Good! This is the "good news" that we like to hear and very seldom get to hear for all the other goofy killing, raping, looting, robberies, and family fights on our news. Would it not be great to turn on your T.V. , open your computer to your home page, or Facebook , Twitter, or your phone and all would light up with the above in red,,, caps,, and stay on your screen and in front of your eyes all day long, and you went here, there, telling this story, and showing others about it,,while you are standing in the lines at Walmart, Target, Grocery Stores,,or walking down the sidewalks, smiling and showing this off,, instead of yakking to someone whom you can't leave for just to go to they store or the bathroom without,, wow what a change this headline would be,, to be on the lips of all.....We need this type of "GOOD NEWS",, and put these phones to the real messages!!! of the type below....... HEY, BEG TENT REVIVAL,,,A SUCCESS,, 65 SOULS WERE SAVE BY JESUS CHRIST! WOW! God , I pray for a miracle today,, that the above would happen,, and that all your people , and I know that they are all Yours, saved or not, they are Yours, would open their hearts and give their souls to Your Son, Jesus... amen John HIcks Servant of Him first at all times, and you?

No comments:

Post a Comment