Friday, October 24, 2014

ANOTHER OF GODS' DAYS!

FRIDAY! Good morning to all, on this , another of Gods days! As I awoke this morning with a loving hand from my lovely wife, with a "Happy Birthday, I love you!",, and then as I smiled , smelled the coffee, and got my eyes to open completely, I said thank you, to her, and then I said "Thank You God for this morning, be with me by my request!,, and thank You for my 73 years +9 months,,, here in Your world called Earth!" Prayer Request: For continued prayers for Jeff Lovejoy's little grand-daughter! Sue Burkett,, who is still suffering with a stomach infection, and after intravenous antibiotics,, is at home , waiting on a return to the hospital for a colonoscopy to try and find out the why of her infection, pray for her and her husband, Donald Jr. who stands by her side ... pray for the Doctors to find the reason, and for God to heal her! For our Nation, to remain,,, "A NATION UNDER GOD"! And by our request! FAITH! We, as people, MUST keep our faith in our GOD! HIS SON! and that JESUS IS OUR SALVATION! AND THAT HE WILL PREVAIL IN WHAT WE NEED,, FOR HE MADE US, AND HE LOVES US,,,,,,,,, So do not despair,,, if in need, ask ,, and then He will deliver in His way,, not ours,, and then keep the faith,, for He will love for all times,,, remember that!!!! God , thank You for this day, and for all Your love,, amen John HIcks Servant Only! and proud to be! Make the choice, today, now!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment