Sunday, October 5, 2014

THE FORK IN THE ROAD OF CHOICE!

SUNDAY! and a very good morning to all! After waking up, feeling the little bit of the cool crispy feeling of early fall,, thanking God for it all ,,, for all the seasons are His,, and I love each of them, and of course like you, I have my "best liked",, but love them all! Most of all, I love the ONE who not only made them, but gave them with love, and the top love of all loves,,, His only Son, He gave to us for our salvation, that as humans we had chosen the wrong path, but God gave us the fork in the road, that reads as below,,,,,, THE JESUS ROAD TO HEAVEN,,,,,, the other one says satans ROAD,, STRAIGHT TO HELL,, and a little sign right below the last arrow sign on the post is this..... AND IT IS YOUR CHOICE, AND THIS CHOICE IS THE ONE YOU WILL HAVE TO LIVE WITH FOREVER! God, I pick The Jesus Road, and I pray,, all others will do the same. amen John HIcks Servant to the one, the only real master,,,, GOD ALMIGHTY,, who do you serve this day?

No comments:

Post a Comment