Monday, October 27, 2014

A DAY AT A TIME!

Monday! Waking up to the Lord, is the best way of waking up, whether it be awaking on Earth or in Heaven, and this I ask you,,RIGHT? Well you know it's your choice... and you are the ONLY one who can make it... so today, another one that He has gifted to us,, gives you this time to do so,, or not!!! It' all yours!!!! Prayer Request: From Debbie Livingston: We were saddened to learn of the passing of our nephew Jeremy Livingston today. He was 37 and passed from a heart attack. What I really would like to ask tonight is prayers for his mother, our sister-in-law, Becky Livingston. Becky has already experienced the loss of her husband and the loss of her youngest son. Now she is facing this heart felt loss again. Her brother, who is living with her is also currently under hospice care. Becky could surely use a special touch from God. Please remember her in the coming days. For a young, now an ordained preacher of God's Word,, John Wesley Long,, who yesterday was ordained,, and may we all say prayers, not just one day, but many, many days, that God continues to lead this young man to His mission , for He has chosen John Wesley for sure! A DAY AT A TIME! For we are all NOT guaranteed any thing on this earth,, EXCEPT, the choosing of Jesus as our Savior from this world! Now, a lot of you will not agree with me..for God made this Earth for us to enjoy, and live in it with love..not with bickering among ourselves, killing others, robbing neighbors, strangers, cursing others.. going against His word that is written in my Bible , but when I quote it, I am an outcast!!!! But, I still believe in God, and in His word, and I have accepted Jesus as my Savior, and if this annoys you,, and if my telling you of it daily, annoys you,, and my trying to pass on His word, annoys you,,,THEN TOUGH! Get off your barb wire fence and walk on the smooth side of Salvation with Jesus, for that other road is a road of deceit,,, the pot holes have no bottom, and that hole is mighty hot,, so please don't jump me, jump on Jesus' bandwagon, and ride the ride to Heaven.. and please SHUT UP WITH THE BICKERING, THE FUSSING, THE HOLDING OF THE GRUDGES, AND MAKE UP WITH ALL, FOR YOU NEVER KNOW WHEN THAT LAST DAY WILL COME!,,, But to remember it will come, to your surprise, maybe, you will have it,, so prepare or......? God, I ask for Your continued influence of my life, for I give it freely, and know that Your word is law...no matter what...and I ask for strength from You, and for this Nation, and for Israel.. amen John HIcks Heard it all? Not by a long shot, but I have heard enough to know that this world is in HIS HANDS,,, did you all know this... or did you think YOU were running it,, Ha! Surprised to some, yes to some ,, but to others,, yes you know....Have a great day from Him again , this gift of life!

No comments:

Post a Comment