Saturday, October 25, 2014

CHITLING HOEDOWN!

SATURDAY! Good morning Lord, thank You for my new day, thank You for waking me, and walking with me through my day.. and Lord I pledge that my day will be a testomony of You, and Your love of me, and of this world!!! Today, we , here in Yatesville, will be having our annual "Chitling Hoedown"....and if the good Lord favors us, the wind will blow from North to South! But come on down, and enjoy this little ole community!!!!! It's old, and it's a great place to live!!! I had a great Birthday yesterday, and was blessed by so many "Happies" it was mind bogging to this old mind...thank you all... Today's thoughts are for all to STOP! and give thanks to the Lord above for all He has given us,, and folks it is so one sided ,, we will need to pray our thanks 24/7,, for a life time.. and today, I say,, Lord, thank You for my all,, for You are my all! Now,, you make a choice,, and make the right one.. John HIcks,,, Servant of our Living God! Prayer Request: For a special friend of ours, whom we love very much, Gladys Hicks,,who suffered a heart attack and is in Macon Hospital. This is a picture of her and her brother Jim Harp, who is 95, and in the last four years , has given out over a 1000 little white crosses.. they are of a great family ,, so please pray for them!

No comments:

Post a Comment