Friday, October 31, 2014

LOVE ON ANOTHER!

FRIDAY!!! TGED! and look out today, and tonight especially for the ghosts and the goblins will be moving here and there!! BOO! Now, did you jump back,, Ha! We are so blessed here on this earth,, and especially here in the USA,,, to be able to have the children get out , dress in crazy outfits, walk the streets, and go to doors with great anticipation of TRICK OR TREAT! and folks ,, let's just make sure this is for the kids,,, no 18 and 25 years old, with hands out at the door! and one really Big Thought ,, this day,, accept Jesus today, so you will not face death with that "will it be trick or treat" when you go to meet your God...for I know ,, mine will be "TREAT" for I worship the real , ONE AND ONLY GOD! and you? Prayer Requests: For Joseph Fink, my nephew,,, who is in surgery to remove an ingrowing tumor from his throat.. pray for great results... and this will end this ole tumor forever! For all those suffering from all forms of sickness, that of heart, strokes, ebola, cancer, all diseases and hurts,, please pray for healing, and for God to enter in,, and don't forget ,, you are praying to Him,, and only to Him and that is what matters,, for God can heal all!!! LOVE! This morning I had "The Thoughts For Today " written in my mind, the title,, the body of the message, and this morning as I was getting it all sorted in my mind , as Libby and I were drinking our coffee... God jumped in, and reminded me of the "Thoughts" He had in mind! It is crazy sometimes as to the feeling of this intervention... and as I felt that little jump in my heart, it kept saying "LOVE" and then as I thought,, I do try to use that word lots, often, so why is this little voice saying LOVE?,,, and then here it came!!!!!!!!!!!!! "DO YOU JUST USE THAT WORD? OR DO YOU PRACTICE THAT WORD,,, AS I HAVE COMMANDED? YOU HAVE JUST READ IT IN YOUR DAILY BIBLE READING?",, Now as you say, that was just from you reading it,, yes it was.. for He works that way,,, and then as I got on the computer,, what is the first thing that pops up... "Has anyone told you they love you today? If not God and I do. Have a blessed day. William McChargue!" and that is just what I read into it,God Almighty leading, you ,, read into what ever you want,, for my ear, my heart, and my tongue(usually) does what God wants first, my wishes last.. so this day,,, I quote my lesson of the day.... that was retaught to me, and I pray it will be re=taught to your heart also.... John 13:34-35 NIV: 34. "A new command I give you: Love one another , As I have loved you, so you must love one another. 35: By this , all men will know that you are my disciples,,IF you love one another! SO LOVE ONE ANOTHER, AND DO NOT USE THIS WORD LOOSELY! for when I tell someone I love you!,, folks , it is from my heart,,, and trust me, I do love you, I do not use it for any other use, but to love! now the big question to you,,,,, DO YOU LOVE ONE ANOTHER? I pray all will answer YES! YES! YES! God, thank You for loving me, and this world,,, amen John HIcks Saying this very morning ,,"I love you all",,, and William,,, there you are ,, still being a big use and influence from our Go!, Thanks for that message....for you are so special to this man... God Bless You and yours...and to all you others,,, who are reading this!

No comments:

Post a Comment