Friday, October 10, 2014

TIME TO PRAY! IS NOW!!

FRIDAY! TGIF, TGED! Yes, I thank God every day for His being with me, and allowing me to walk, this world of His! Not bragging,,, just saying of how thankful I am of being able to not only do this in my heart, but to do it publicly,,, and proudly! and You...who are you thankful to this day of yours? Prayer Request: Donna White. About two months ago she had cancer surgery on the side of her back. She started feeling worse. So tomorrow (Friday morning ) In York Hospital they are taking out some veins in her legs and putting them in her heart. She has total blockage. This is extremely dangerous. Donna doesn't see well because of her diabetes. Let's all pray for God to hold the hand of the doctors as well as Donnas'. THE TIME TO PRAY! NEVER TOO LATE! Yes,,, praying is a time for us to do at all times,,for God says pray without ceasing,,, and even if we are not doing this out-loud,, then let's do it in our hearts and minds... let's pray to our one, and only God,,, the God that made not only the world, but us also... and allows us to use this world as we see fit.. so let's make Him proud and us it in His name! Will you join me in this prayer, and the use of His world? Must rush this morning, got to go to my grandson's "grandparents day" at school,, starts at 8:00 a.m. Noah is in 4K,, getting to be a big boy! Lord, I ask that You be will who reads this, and bless them with all Your might, and for those that have traveled, and are traveling , we all thank You for their safe trips, to and back! amen John HIcks Off to school I go,, ,some say,, maybe I should start over, but I don't think I would fit in the desks any more! NO COMMENTS,,, PLEASE!

No comments:

Post a Comment