Sunday, October 19, 2014

NEVER RETIRE FROM GOD'S WORK

SUNDAY Good Morning to all of you,,, this great,,, of another of God's gift of one His days! As I awoke , and as usual creaking, and limping from some really hard work,,, and at almost 73,, I say this, that even from very, very young, to old, very, very old,,, God uses us, and we must also understand one thing, God wants us use our body, our life from start to finish,,,not from crawling, walking, then running, then school, the graduation, love, married, family, growing up, middle age, and the old age, and God wants YOU to understand, that HE loves you, and He wants you working for Him at all times of your life, from birth to death,,even when we are old, we must continue to work for him, & never, never retire from God!!!! and go to Him at all ages with prayer, for HE loves to talk to you, and that you interact with Him in all you do,, no matter the age.. and that is how you act in this life,, the "example" you not only show, but the THE REAL YOU! FROM BIRTH TO DEATH, GETTING OLD DOES NOT MEAN TO RETIRE FROM GOD! Prayer Request this day is for all to come to Him, and Him is Jesus Christ! Accept Him as your personal Savior! Will you all join me this day, this minute, to stop what you are doing, and talk to God? I pray you will! John HIcks I retired from a job in textiles, a hard life I agree, but I thought I was ready to sit down and quit! I had done my dues! BUT,,, I was wrong, for God retouched me, and I did retire completely from textiles, but not from God, for up came , "Thoughts For Today" in 2007,, and then Aug of 2010, up came "The Cross" Ministry ,, and both of these changed my life, and as I approach 73, I am still excited by both, to almost the exploding of excitement of both,,,and more excited to testify of my GOD.. so you must understand as Dr. Charles Stanley also says, you may retire from man's jobs, but your are to never even try to retire from God! Now, may all plan their retirement from man, , but may you never plan retirement from God, but that you do escalate your work of life,,, that plan of servitude to your Maker, God and say what I say,, , I WILL NOT QUIT MY GOD, NO MATTER THE AGE NOR THE SURROUNDINGS,, ,EVER! and your choice?

No comments:

Post a Comment