Monday, October 20, 2014

PERSONAL RELATIONSHIP!

MONDAY! Hi! Little late this morning, for I did not get up until late... unusual for me! But ,, after William McChargue describes my sounds of getting up, is like "Rice Krispies" ,, snap, crackle, and pop! Well, he hit it right on,, ha,, but that is God still letting me get up, and letting me know, that, I am still able to get up,, and that getting up and going to that coffee pot ,and getting that first cup of coffee,, is His gift to me each morning,, and I ask ,, "Do you have a relationship with God? A personal one, or just like on the street of someone you see but don't really know, a casual relationship of only recognizing but don't really know personally ?" "Well, I say to all of you,, GET A PERSONAL RELATIONSHIP WITH GOD NOW, LATER, JUST DOESN'T WORK!" I would like to wish to my brother, Fred Mahlon Hicks" wife, RUTH WILEY HICKS,, not a S.I.L, but considered a SISTER,, a HAPPY 80TH BIRTHDAY! We love you Ruth Hicks, and we always will, & may God continue to bless you in all you do,, and all you have!!!! God, today, I thank You for my all,, for without You, there would be nothing, and I pray that ALL comments today will be that of joining in with that statement, YOU ARE OUR ALL,,AND NONE ELSE SHALL PREVAIL, satan , get thee behind me,,, FOR THE ONE WHO STANDS IN FRONT OF ME, THAT ONE WHO LEADS ME,,,, IS THE SON OF THE ONE AND ONLY GOD, JESUS CHRIST.. so look out world ,, here we come,,, and again God, I ask this out of love and my trust in You... amen John HIcks Today, I hope to finish the rewiring of the feed line back into "The Cross Factory" ,,, please pray this old man can get this done,,,, and then back to the Lords work! May all of you have a great blessed day!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment