Thursday, October 30, 2014

CHOICE!

THURSDAY! Good morning to you all, and I pray that this day ,,,, you have a great day, and that you ask God to walk through it with you! Prayer Request: For Kala's Great Uncle , Pete Driskell, who passed yesterday at 1:00 p.m. Please keep his wife and children in your prayers! TODAY IS YOUR CHOICE! Yes, your choice go work with and for God! not for your self, nor for any thing that is against the teaching of the Bible... for the Bible is the book of instructions that was written for us to build on, and to work by! so are you following the Manual(Bible), or are you just playing it by ear, and in false hope ,that it is the right way? Folks ,,,, in this day and this time,, I urge all of you to STOP, THINK, MAKE A CHOICE !!!!!!! THAT OF INCLUDING GOD FIRST ,,, SELF ,, LAST! God , thank You for accepting me,, and giving me all that I have..and I ask for all to come to You, and accept Jesus, and take Your message forward! amen John HIcks Just a servant,,, will you join me in this servitude to God? Again, your choice , not mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment