Wednesday, August 31, 2011

WHO'S AHEAD?

WEDNESDAY! Welcome to one of Gods' days! Just think, this is the last day of the month,, where did the other 30 go? Well, today is slide day from the top of the week to the week-end, and the start of the slide through September.. so "let's make a deal",, behind door #1 is ? No this not really a game,, the deal is ,,,, we slide today, to the week-end with Jesus beside us,, then right on through the w/e with Him also.. then right on through September and life ,, with Him also!,, Let's make a bigger and better effort to share God, and Son with all we come into contact with.. how about that? Are you with me,,, I know I can do a much better job.. but as we do..let's don't forget WHO we ,, give the credit and the glory to! O.K.? We are the "can do team"!

WHO'S AHEAD?
I ask that question, in reference to us... US? Ahead of what..... Who is ahead in our lives.. God or satan?... You say, of course, it is God! And of course I know we all want that to be absolutely true.. but I still ask it... by asking this question,, to be answered by you today, right now.. and for you to think about, what you are doing, what you plan on doing. what you are thinking,, and will you stand up, and stand up tall, in front of anyone,, and I mean anyone for HIM... now ask it,, then answer yourself!

IN MY LIFE TODAY,, WHO IS AHEAD?

God, I pray to you this day,,, that all the answers will be absolutely YES, and they will be absolutely true to the heart of the one answering... amen

John HIcks
A real Christian, is a practicing one..for satan works 24/7 to retrieve us back into his pond, called hell.. so always keep your hand locked with Jesus, for He is the one who can keep you, and I out of that pond.... I have made the commitment,, JESUS,,, how about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment