Thursday, September 1, 2011

LOOK ON THAT HILL!








THURSDAY- You are in the middle of your last part of the slide to the w/e! Do you still have Him with you as you slide,, or are you letting Him slow down ,, behind, as you make your plans, kinda as if there are some things, you may want to be alone on? Better re-think,, for today, tomorrow, and always,,, you should "want" Him to not only stay abreast of you,,but slightly ahead! Right? Yes!

Prayer Request: For Joni Jennings son, Marshall, who is 10 , and diagnosed with Type 1, diabetes and whose blood sugar rose to over 1000 Sunday... He was unable to walk during ER treatment... but he has undergone many, many pricks to the fingers, blood withdrawals..two days fasting, and now is resting, from all the testing and getting his insulin injections.. God was shinning on them both,, and is continuing to shine,, pray for Marshall to overcome this, and also for rest and peace for Mom... God Bless Both!

LOOK! ON THAT HILL!
What is it ,, I can hardly see it.. oh my! It is a man,, and He is nailed to a cross..oh my! LOOK! As we got closer,, you could see the spikes through the hands,,, the feet crossed ,and spikes through them also. Someone has speared His side, and placed a crown of thorns upon His head.. oh I hear one of the soldiers mocking Him,, asking ,, " do you want a drink of water?",, then giving Him vinegar! Oh ,my what has this poor man done... and His mother just looks at me, and says,, This Son,,, has done nothing wrong , He was perfect,, but He is just paying for all of man-kinds sin, for now, to always...
And then I heard this voice,, that said,, "FATHER FORGIVE THEM, FOR THEY KNOW NOT WHAT THEY DO!".. This man asks for forgiveness to these soldiers, these people who have just crucified Him... He must be the Son of God.. and then the Heavens went black, and the thunder roared, and lighting jumped all around.. and then I knew.. that on that

OLD RUGGED CROSS,, HUNG MY SAVIOR, THE SON OF GOD,,,MY JESUS CHRIST!
THE DEBT OF OUR SINS,,,BEING PAID........IN FULL!!!!!!
When is the last time you looked upon that hill, and thought about
the price paid for your life?

God, how can we ever thank You for giving us your only Son.. just for us and for the forgiveness of our sins.. so I profess to come to you by this cross, and cling to it,, until I meet you one on one. amen

John HIcks
es, I will cling to that Cross for this life,, and then as I stand before my God,, with my Jesus standing beside me,, I will still be holding and clinging to that 'nail - scared hand" ,, of my Savior! Have you made your peace with God,, have you accepted Jesus,, HAVE YOU CONVEYED HIM TO OTHERS? If any no's in this, please make a choice, make it today, for I can't,, no-one can , except you,, so make it,, and grab hold of that "nail - scared hand" , with me... how about it?










No comments:

Post a Comment