Friday, September 16, 2011

NO I DON'T / DO KNOW HIM

FRIDAY-TGIF- Well, today and then the w/e! You made it! You can just breeze through today,, calm, not to fast,, enjoy it, and then this afternoon,,you can jump straight up, and say, YEA, it is the W/E! Oh,,, have you phoned Jesus and told Him to be sure to come along with you , or is He already there with you now? I pray your answer is "NOW". Have a great day,,, you "two".

PRAYER REQUEST: That Pat Harrington re-think his words.. and realize that marriage is "until death". Pray that God forgives him of this statement! This is my opinion!

NO , I DON'T / DO, KNOW HIM!

If you came up on Jesus , and you were with your friends,, where-ever you were at the time He came up to you and asked , "do you know who I am"...." I am Jesus Christ , The Son of God". What would you do? Would you acknowledge Him, would you embrace Him, and proudly say to all,, "This is my Jesus!".. or would you ....... not!
For I see a lot of invitations, on various pages on the Internet, that ask if you believe,, and I see very few answers,, BUT on such things that matter not, I see a list of acknowledgments that could go from N.Y. to Calif.... where do you stand,,, for Him publicly? Think hard about answers,and then your actions.. and I mean,, look real hard into your mind, and your actions...... I pray that all say the following,

YES, I KNOW HIM , AND I EMBRACE HIM AS MY SAVIOR!
Matthew 10:32...
'Whoever acknowledges Me before men,
I will acknowledge him
before My Father in heaven.
But whoever disowns Me before men,
I will disown him
before My Father in heaven.

Lord, I pray that all will open their ears, their eyes, their hearts, and accept Jesus as their Savior, give Him their souls, to give to You.. and do it publicly! amen

John HIcks
Proudly to shout, not just say,, YES, Jesus is my Savior,,, and I embrace Him above all others and all else,, will you stand with me,, or do you stand on the edge of a crumbling cliff? Choice is yours, and yours alone!

No comments:

Post a Comment