Saturday, September 3, 2011

ACTIVATE







SATURDAY- Welcome to this day! Yours, so take and do as you feel you should do.. but do it,with God in mind,, of all you do!

ACTIVIATE!

Websters Definition "ACTIVATE"- PUT INTO ACTION!
We all have gotten credit cards of sorts,, that tell you ,, call this number,, to,, "activate"... What does this mean? Well ,, if you want to use it,, you call and validate that you have this card,, or you can not purchase anything with it..Just that simple,,, and also a guard against thieves,,, so that only you can validate it and then after you give them a code name, they will activate it ..in an instance,, it is ready to work for you,, for a price of course. Now , you can receive other things,, promotions,, etc,,that tell you,,, to get this benefit, you must call this telephone number or get onto the Internet to activate.

Now,,, how about the Lord? Have you called on Him and activated Him into your life? Just call out ,, you don't
need a phone , nor the Internet to contact Him.. just a mere voice of sincerity...yours, asking, please accept me,, for I accept You as my Savior,, and my only God... Once you do that,, you have just activated the most powerful, power ever created,,, you are not only saved,, but you have His protection,,, and it is for this life and beyond,,, it costs you nothing, just faith ,, and it is also ,,instance,,,so go ahead,, if you have already accepted Him,, take a minute and re-dedicate,,, but I ask all to join me and let's

ACTIVATE, JESUS!

Lord,, thank You for coming into my heart, and also, all who reads this... I pray that You forgive us of our many sins,, and we do forgive those who have sinned against us.. amen

John HIcks
Yes,, I have activated my God,,, and I am not ashamed of Him,, Hey,,, I do in public! How about that! Are you strong enough to do it publicly?????





AS ALWAYS,, IF YOU DECIDE YOU DON'T WANT THESE THOUGHTS,, JUST HIT DELETE,, BUT PLEASE KEEP GOD CLOSE TO AND IN YOUR LIFE.........












No comments:

Post a Comment