Thursday, September 15, 2011

PRAYER?

THURSDAY! Who did you wake up with this morning? Who is standing at the side of your bed, when you opened your eyes, and who was smiling, dressed, and ready to go with you through your day, and keep you company, and help you make it a great day.... and who will be right back there in the morning ,,, for more of the same??? Well, I hope it was the same for you, as it was for me... For there stood Jesus,, all dressed and ready , smiling, with a hand extended , ready to help me up .out of bed, and walk with me through this day, ,, wow,, what a sight! Yes , I have a big ole smile on my face also,, and I just opened my eyes! Can you "really" open your eyes , and see Him also? Oh yes, I expect Him back tomorrow morning also!

PRAYER REQUEST: For all the guardians of our borders here and overseas, our streets, our roads, and also for those who have given their all, and are back here with us,, I thank you all for what you have given for us as a guardian of this nation, and may God bless you all, and keep you safe, and may those returned , have a great blessed life. Thank you is my prayer of this day!

PRAYER?

I have a question to every REAL AMERICAN,,, did you ever think , that you would have places that are open to your children, open to you publicly, sports events, meetings,,,where,, you could not drop your head and pray.. out-loud, and ask all around you join in, if they wish.. for now if you do this in our schools, our courts, our state, or federal building, sports events, and event that is public with any connection to offending an atheist, or other religious belief, is not only forbidden, but you could get arrested and do time , if you insist on praying in these places!
Now, do you live in a free nation? No.. our government has set up there in Washington, and shinned the shoes of all of satans followers, and satan himself, and took the coin he pitched to them as a tip! Money is all they want.. not legislation... but greed,,,, and self is what they have passed,, and folks ,, we are in trouble...
I advise , vote all of them out , and start over.. put some good ole redneck Christians in there, and start there sessions off each day with a prayer,, yes right there in the House, Senate, all committees,, and the Oval Office.. then we would see a completely free nation again, and your child could say a prayer in school in unison in their class room, learn the three R's for the three R's are still the most important of learning in any school.... and then you can go into any building of the state, federal, and drop to your knees and pray ,,out loud,, and not be arrested.. and you could go into restaurants, fast foods, and bless your food and not be asked to leave.. yes,, folks,, we need CHANGE,,, from satans voted in officials,, to Gods voted in officials, and become , again the real United States of America, and drop to our knees and be able to

PRAY AT WILL !

Do you see or feel like Paul at times,, here ? This is still the greatest nation on earth, but will God cntinue to give us this nation much longer? You look around, and then you tell me? I pray for Her each day..do you,, and to God, not to a seats, nor oval offices in Washington!

Lord, I ask that You preserve this nation, forgive it of it's many sins, bring us all back to You, and may we include You in the running of it, starting this instance... amen

John HIcks
Just a plain ole concerned AMERICAN, and I have stood tall for this country, with weapon at my side, and God within me,, and I still do.. and I will fight for Her today.. and I will fight even harder and taller for my God,, will you take a stand next to me ? or will you stand on the side of the road,,, with hand out for satans people to drop a dime in it? Make the choice to God now,, I pray you will.

No comments:

Post a Comment