Sunday, September 18, 2011

WHO POWERS YOU?

SUNDAY! Yes! Its' the Lords Day! Today, I would like to re-print what one of our readers wrote from the Bible as a reminder to us of how to stay the course of this life:

Megan Bagwell Gaff

Psalm 119:36-38 God, teach me lessons for living so I can stay the course. Give me insight so I can do what you tell me— my whole life one long, obedient response. Guide me down the road of your commandments.

Pray this today, if we ALL do this, and stay the course,,, this nation will turn,, for you will have put God in charge! Thank you Megan for the input.



The bicycle is a curious vehicle. Its' passenger is its' own engine! Thank about that for a while!



WHO POWERS YOU?



For sure, you are not your engine,,, for you may be the complete vehicle, with energy, sight , hearing, heart, mind, and direction.. but...your engine is God.. for He has the power to turn you on, and the power to turn you off... Always remember that!

Now, when you were turned on, God was taking care of you, and did so until the age of accountability.. not that is passed, He put you in charge as to whether you want Him to remain in charge , or put someone else in the drivers seat.. satan.. Now don't forget,, even thought satan is driving,, God still has the power, and the only one with the power... to turn you off. So, as you think on this,, you were given the choice at the age of accountability.... so don't go wrong... keep the maker in charge, for that is who you will finally face and be accountable to.. for when that time comes.. satan will not be allowed..

Only one,, you can pick now that will insure you of being there and staying there and will be allowed to stand at your side on that day of judgment,,,and that is Jesus, who will be there to defend you. If you ask Him now,, which is your choice,, then He will be at your side, running your life,,,,from now till then. and the price of sin, will be paid,, by Him in full.....now, pick,,,,your real engine? or the false one?



ONLY YOU CAN MAKE THE DECISION, AS TO WHO NOT ONLY POWERS YOU, BUT WHO CARRIES YOU!



God, I ask that all take the lesson to stay on course, and chooses Jesus every-time.. and keeps your commandments true to you, and to themselves. amen



John HIcks

I cry out for the prayers of all for to help me in my quest to serve the Lord, and I cry the hardest to Him for His Help.. for He is the Rock that I stand upon. Come to the top of the rock and stand with me and make the choice now, this instance!

No comments:

Post a Comment