Saturday, September 17, 2011

AS I LIVE

SATURDAY! Welcome to another one of God's days.. Just what will yo do today to please Him,, just one thing! Will you or won't you? I will,,, and forever stand for Him... how about you? Who is that you are standing and walking with this very day, this very instance that you read this?

Prayer Requests: For Little Joseph, who did get FDA approval for treatment, and will start this coming Monday.. pray for these treatments to be the ones , and may God rain only good down on this little man!
For the Lord to come back into Wallace, who has opened the doors to the demons of hell.. so much as to stand , curse his mother, and deny her as mother... scream and rant, leave his wife, children, run with the wrong crowd and deny all of these as his,, but walks with satan,,, pray that God will cast out these demons and return this young man back to wife, children, mother and all of the rest of his family.

AS I LIVE, AS I BREATH, AS I CAN SPEAK, AS I GIVE GESTURES,,, I

will stand for my living God, my living Jesus,, I will believe, I will share, I will worship, I will show others, I will speak to others of these great two, and of their saving Grace,not to me only , but to all others who choose them.. yes I will stand, and I will not back down, for my God.. will you join me in a crusade of prayer, and of showing of strength that can not be broken... ?
You decide to be an example, and do not let anyone move you off that stand,,, for one day you will be put back on that stand, and it will not be your choice, but your judgment! Now thank about just

WHERE DO YOU STAND , TODAY, AND FOR WHO.... FIRST?

DEMOCRAT, REPUBLICAN, INDEPENDENT, TEA PARTY..... OR GOD ALMIGHTY, AND HIS SON, JESUS CHRIST?

Lord, I pray for myself, and all who reads this, and all who they touch , that we all stand tall, and firm, for YOU, and no one else will ever enter into us all, and I especially pray for the granting of the above two prayers.. amen

John HIcks

No comments:

Post a Comment