Tuesday, September 27, 2011

A MOST PLESUREALBE SURPRISE!

TUESDAY: As we enter into this great day that God has given each of us, let us reflect on the great love of our God.. our Creator.. the gifts He has given,, not reflect on the "our want" , for who knows best?,,, of course, He does, so be thankful,, for little,,, to monstrous things.. for they are ALL from Him... have a great day!

A MOST PLEASURABLE SURPRISE!

WE (I), all talk about the "good ole days",, and in the future,, maybe it will be one of our children, that will tell the story to other young ones.. with this familiar saying of "I can remember back in the good ole days of September 2011, Just like it was yesterday,,,, and wow ,, was it better than today... people were thoughtful, and kind"..Yes,, sounds just like me,, today, as I tell the old, old stories of my time... well my time is still going on, and good things are still happening... even thought we have the tendency's to tell of the bad, the horrible, kinda like the news,, huh.. well , truth is truth, daily we talk, hell and damnation, yet we live in the free-est nation on earth.. we are missing the good things... me included,, not looking at the "real people" of this nation.. the ones who will carry the torch of freedom next.. no the younger generation is not gone,, there are some good ones there,,, and this is because of the training of the "old" ones,, it is paying off... Here is one story to tell,, long but good, so be patient and read, and you add the red today,,,,,,,,
Yesterday,, me, my wife, and my sister-in-law, went to Macon for her (SIL) doctor check up,, which by the way , came up ,, "excellent" , praise be to God for this... and after we left the doctors office,, so full of joy of the doctors good tidings.. we drove to a few places.. shopped for a short time, but a great , enjoyable time..laughing , kidding, having a good time...but most people you see, are going around with a look of gloom and doom on their faces.. but stop... we are all missing it.. Just look around you,, see the good,, for once, look through this screen that satan has put up,, that shows us in our "back side" of sight, the ugly.. No, STOP, and really look ,, for as we smiled in each store,, they smiled, our asking of help. was with a smile and a thank you for asking in return.. why,, because we were happy, and smiling,, it is catching,, believe me.. it is.. now for the finally of "the road trip of the doctors visit"!
We went to eat.,, at Chic Fillet,,, (our usual),, and as always at the ordering,, there goes the fight,, who is going to pay, and SIL, always wins out,,, so we laugh and enjoy our lunch , and head home for the recliners!
BUT,,, on this day as we were (SIL) trying to tell the girl at the cash register ,, what is the total, I am paying,, and the girl just walked to the back ,, came back to the front smiling as big as can be... and ask me,, do you have a table yet.. I said, no, and she said,, go find one, and I will bring you , your order! I said,, BUT,, we have not paid yet,, then that smile got bigger as she looked around, and said,, "on me today,, go find a table,,", When she brought us the meal, I ask , "what's up ? " and she said.."Today, I can pick who I want to, and who I instantly take a liking to... and that is you three,, and if I like them, then I have the privilege of saying to them.. thank you for coming here today, this meal is on me and us!",, re-read-- me first, then company last.. so it was her decision and hers alone to pick , and she did.. now, what do we say, wow! , were we lucky to have been picked by that girl..no ,, her smile as she delivered the meal,, and the smile she gave as we left and the "God Bless", was all arranged,, for what a day, that lunch did to three people who was already on a roll of one of God's great days.... you figure,, how can God be there , and every where else, why,, Now it was on to the recliners, and we did, with that smile still on our face and I bet on that girls also..... Thank you girl, we enjoyed the meal, and we enjoyed your company!!!! God bless you back!

Long today, but just a great story of "The Now" of one of His plans ,, in action! Thank you God for our all! amen

John HIcks

No comments:

Post a Comment