Tuesday, September 20, 2011

FAVOR

TUESDAY- Welcome to this day, and may God bless you ,, and may you return the favor with thanks to Him, for He gets much, much less returns , than shipments.. of blessings!

Prayer Request: Remember brother Sam again this morning , and this day,,, I will send out results, as soon as I get them.. Please all pray for him.
Please pray for Joni Jennings son Marshall, who has Type I diabetes,,, and is having a rough time of it,, he is only 12,, and please pray for God to regulate his blood sugar,, and to heal him also.

FAVORS!

We all do favors ,, we all get favors.. some big, some medium, some small, but a favor done in earnest has no size within it,, it is just a great gift from one to another,, with no strings attached,, given, and no return expected at that time... but if needed in the future,, you are ready to return that favor in an instant,,, well maybe some,, but not all..Too many receive and receive,, but the "return" word, is not in their vocabulary... they just feel like , well what the heck, I just don't have the time nor the energy, I care, but I just don't show it,,! When it is us,,, we care,, when it is not,, we tend to lend far out,and just say,, I hope things are better...That is just , yes, human!

Yes, I said we,,, but if I am wrong, I am sorry... but I will bet I am mostly right... especially on one count,, and that is the return of thanks to God for all His favors.. for just to breath , see, and move,,, life itself,, is a favor.. did you know that? We all do,, but we forget quickly.. but in good times, as well as bad,, we should be thinking Him,,, for He never has a bad day,,,, and He just keeps on sending out favors.. we just don't see them all. Just think about it today.. and carry it with you on into the other days of your life, and think more, on give back!

Webster defines FAVOR: AS A CONSIDERATE ACT!

God, thank You for all the favors You have given me, and all who read these thoughts.. I am blessed, and all comes from You,, my prayer of thanks,,, and also ,may I continue to have the pleasure of serving,,, You. amen

John HIcks

A servant of His, and glad to be a servant of my God,, how about you? Who do you serve? Go ahead, ask yourself,, and be honest! Yes, honest to yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment