Thursday, September 8, 2011

THE UMBRELLA

THURSDAY- As you open your eyes this morning or just when you read this,, just make God smile, and all of Heaven, by saying,, "God , I thank You for all I have, all I will ever have, my home, you have for me there, and all in all, thank You for me.. I am undeserving , but thankful and send my love and thanks to You.
If you say that,, I just know there will be smiles , and a great celebration, I don't think He hears it enough.. do you?

Prayer Request: Just a note from Judy,, please pray more ,, update on little Joseph , too bad to talk about.. so please pray for this little one.. will update as soon as I hear ... God please be at the side of this little man.. and Lord , Your will be done! amen

THE UMBRELLA!

When it rains, out comes the umbrellas... when the sun is too hot, out comes the umbrellas.. especially for the women... I guess men think it is too sissy to open one.. Ha! Well at some of my grand-daughters soccer games,, I was slipping into "sissy mode" , even with a hat on.. for I would sneak under the edges ever chance I got.. and I had a hat on.. but all in all,, an umbrella is a great invention, the same as a top on a surrey! A surrey? A buggy with a top! Yes , I am that old! Have you noticed the commercial, of the little red umbrella that floats around over your head ,, protecting you from all bad things.. wow.. we all need that insurance!
Well , I just happen to have it! Yes, it protects you in this life, and even gives you life in the here-after! Now you tell me , that you know of another insurance of this kind? And this one is free by the way.. no premiums,, just have to trust, and accept.. and with that acceptance,, you have it.. no cancellation.. but a lot of forgiveness, and a lot of love...from acceptance until .....
If you want it ,, here is how you get it... You can do this walking, standing sitting, running, head bowed, on ones knees,, looking into the heavens.. anyway you want.. Just ask Jesus to come into your heart and soul, tell Him , you give your all to Him, ask for His forgiveness,, and tell Him you accept Him as your Lord and Savior... and you have your umbrella of the saving power of Jesus Christ, and then you must confess Him in public at all chances you get,, for if you don't stand up for Him in public,, then He will deny you in front of His Father...
So , now you have the umbrella of Jesus , within you,,, no, He is not going to push that car aside if you step in front of it,, He gave you a brain, to use,, so use it.. do not mock Him.. this umbrella is against the one and the only one in this world who wants you to die and burn forever, and that is satan, and as long as YOU keep Jesus,, this cannot happen... so accept Him, Jesus , as your savior, and have a good walk through this life under your

UMBRELLA,,, JESUS CHRIST!

God, I pray that all will accept Jesus, and come to You with Him at their side, and not come alone. amen

John HIcks
Yes, I have my umbrella within my heart ,, and my soul , I give it to God Almighty, for I know He will receive it and keep it safe , until that time comes... yes,, please do the same, and ask and receive your Jesus today. It is your choice, and only yours, this is something no one can do for you,, you must do it yourself!










Send

No comments:

Post a Comment