Sunday, September 25, 2011

GOD DOES CRY!

SUNDAY! Gods' day! and don't forget it! He gave you six, for one,, so wow,,,where else can you find a deal like that? Now will you kick back and rest with Him?

Prayer Request: For a man named "Wallace",,, who is crying out to all of- his love for his god,, and how he is so faithful.. sin free,, yet writes to his mother,, "hate",, "dis-ownership of her",, tells publicly of his hate for her.. and tells all,, he is a Christian! How can this be? I ask all to pray for God to intervene .. to take this mother, this son, united them under Him, and let there be peace ..put satan out of their lives, and put the arms of Jesus around them,,,please pray for them,,, pray, pray.. only God can do it, and I am positive of this,,,
For all Americans to find work here in this country, and that our companies CEO's and Boards,, vote on bringing it back to America,,, all it will cost them is one golf game or what ever else they are playing... pray, pray,,, this we can all do,, employed, or unemployed!

GOD DOES CRY,, I BELIEVE THAT!

God is the builder of all things.. God has built this universe,, this earth, and all in it... He has an uncountable number of angels, people who love Him with all their heart and soul,, people who hate Him with a passion,, one He has already thrown out of Heaven... (with this one, He let him build a hell,, to suffer through for all times... and with this one is where your road leads,, if you are without God's Son).. thirsty? He gives you drink, hungry ? He gives you food, Cold or hot? He give you the sun, or the moon.. He gives His all,, yes His all to you, and to me.... What do we give back to Him?,,,
Yes, I believe if we could take an inventory of the "what" we have given back,,, then I know , that after we have looked at it,,, we would cry like a baby without a bottle... so what makes you think that the one who made it all, gave it all,, would not see this daily, minute by minute,, still giving... but would not have tears in His eyes.. along with His Son.... whom He gave to us, on a cross..
Yes,, I can close my eyes and I can see tears. Even though I cannot see God, for no one has looked upon His face but the Son... but I can see tears with no face,,, in my mind,,,, and I just know it is He that is crying,,, What about you,, have you given Him something that will make Him smile, laugh... or have you been one of those who have rubbed salt into His eyes, and then asked for His help... yes,,

I KNOW GOD CRIES,, FOR I CAN SEE WHY,,, CAN YOU?

God, forgive me, us,, and I say, thanks for all I have,, for I know it is from You, and it carries a load of love,, like we have never before seen nor can we give that much ,,,, even when we try.. forgive us Lord, we are sinners, weak and weary.. but Lord, we are Yours... amen

John HIcks
I have made Him cry,,, I have asked forgiveness and dried those tears,, and still I am man,, and I cause Him tears.. but I never dis-own Him,,,just as He has never disowned me, from conception, till now.. how have you been treating your God?

No comments:

Post a Comment