Thursday, August 25, 2011

OH! A BANANA PEEL STARTED IT ALL?


THURSDAY- I hope your day started as mine did,, I awoke,, set up in bed, took a deep breath, and then I thank God for this day,,, then I made my coffee,, dark, strong, and hot... and for me,, when I took that first sip,,,, my blessings had started! Yes, we must have some fun,, with our God.. for He made us to frown, or laugh,, notice the past right on by smile,, for I believe a good laugh is worth more medicine than any doctor on this great earth can give... laugh deep and loud,, now! ,,,well,,, how do you feel now?

OH? A BANANA PEEL STARTED IT ALL?

Life is like walking down the street, and you step on the banana peel.. you fly high , just for a while..then you hit reality...the ground! bamn!.. and it usually hurts!
Yes.. life is just like that , just when you think you have figured it out, and have good traction, one foot in front of the other , that ole slick banana peel,, (another word for it today is satan)...pops up just as
you put a foot down,, with good intention,, but it hits that "peel", and you do something stupid and sin-ful, and bamn, you hit the sidewalk of concrete,,, or we will say,,, hell, from which came the "peel", in the first place. You then start that slide with that fall! On , and on... down,, down, father and father! How do you stop this fall, and slide?
How ? You avoid this "banana peel of life",, when you wake up! You first slip into the slippers of Jesus, and wear them from up time to lay down time.... Yes,, I know,,the slippers is a prayer,,, and you start with this prayer,, and then you ponder Jesus within your heart, carry Him with you, through-out the day,,, you retire at night with a word to Jesus,,, and just before you close eyes,,,,,, you can think Him of the many, many

"BANANA PEELS" YOU STEPPED OVER, OR AROUND THIS DAY,,, YES,, YOU AND YOUR JESUS!

NOW , THAT'S LIFE! RIGHT,, WALKING TALKING , LIVING YOUR ALL ,,,WITH HIM?

God, thank You for giving me and all who ask for Him,, Your Son,, Jesus, to come inside of us,,, and then have Him navigate our lives from then,,, to now. and on to when.... amen

John HIcks
Some people like what I do,,, some people don't like what I do,, nor what I say! I say what I feel,, I do as I feel, and then I ask God.. did I do O.K.? and that answer, and that observation ,,, is the only one I listen to , and the only one that counts.. have a great day,, and please,, what ever you do.. today.. ask Jesus to go with you, for today, and forever.. He will,,, he just needs that invitation,, and like a little kid,, He is squirming around, hoping,,, that you will ask Him along,, Again,, have a good day on this Thursday...






No comments:

Post a Comment