Wednesday, August 3, 2011

EITHER YOU DO.... OR YOU DON'T.. OR YOU PRETEND!

WEDNESDAY-Well, wake up, get out there and enjoy this great day that the Lord has made for you.. just think, who in this world, can make and give you a day,,yes a day of your very own.. you must be something special,, and every day, it seems you are special, for He gives you another day! Now go ahead and enjoy it!



Prayer Request: For , again this nation! For all the leaders,, and yes ,,,, For all the citizens, for with more prayer, we can change this nation,, by ourselves, back to the way it was founded... yes,, we can,, I believe in prayer, and we, the people,,, can change this nation,, back to IN GOD WE TRUST! by prayer, real prayer!



EITHER YOU DO ,,,,, OR YOU DON'T,,,, OR PRETEND!



To what do those heading pertain to ? Your belief in God.. and the "heading " that fits you,,, is chosen by you, and only you,, for no matter what I think,,,it matters not,,for I can not look into your soul,, but there is one who can,, and if you never remember anything I write,, remember that, and take it to heart Yes , you may fool your friends, and the people you meet... but God knows , without you even telling Him ,,, that





EITHER YOU DO,,,,, OR YOU DON'T,,,, OR PRETEND! That you believe in HIM!



Lord, I pray that no one walks around with you on the outside,, and never invites you to their inside.. may all come to You, is my prayer today,,, amen



John HIcks

I pray everyday,,,, and I am thankful that I have that opportunity,, to do so,, and that it is my own decision,, aren't you glad you have the decision, to pray, and to really have God within you?

No comments:

Post a Comment