Tuesday, August 2, 2011

UP,, UP AND AWAAAAAAAY! or down!

TUESDAY- another of Gods' days... just what to do with it? I have plans, and more plans, I really don't think I will have time nor stamina to do them all,, but the one thing for sure in my plans,,, I have God, and Jesus , right at the start, not after the start, in the middle, or at the latter of the day.. a prayer of thanks only.. but the start,, right there, before the starting gun sounds... then ,,, yes after the start, in the middle, and an evening prayer also.. for I will start with my God, I will carry my God all day(or really He carries me),, and I will finish with my God! How are you planning your day?





UP,,,UP,,,AND AWAAAAAAAY! or down!



Today is a simple question,, how do you fill your "balloon of life" ? With high grade helium? Medium grade?, or low grade? Oh,, their is only one kind of helium,,,,100 %? Well maybe 1/4 of the balloon, or all of the balloon? I would think,, and that is quite an effort for me,,, to think,, ha! but yes I vote for "full balloon"! How about you? When I go up in that ole balloon ,, I want to float all around the sky, and let out just enough to come down slowly, but "surely"... to the ground, and step out on "solid" ground,, you know ,, something that does not float,, gives that sort of holding ,, yet sinking.. like landing in the lake!

So , I fill my balloon up with highest grade helium, I float with a navigator,, yes , I hired one to do the driving,, what do I know about flying?, I'm not a bird,, I am man! and with this navigator, I have put my trust , that he will fly me, then deliver me "safely" back to the "solid" ground with a slight thump,, and I can step off and exclaim to all,, of my safe journey, and that they also can come and ride this balloon, this same journey with me,, if "they choose"...

Now, what is all the " " " in these thoughts today? Well they are the marking in a real life trip for finding God,, fill yourself up with Him,, for He is high grade,, for there in no other type,but HE is surely the origianal "helium",, for I know of no other that ascended up and right into Heaven ,, do you? and yes He is my navigator,, for I know where I want to go,,,but He takes me on the safest route,, and then as the time comes,, He takes me home.. slowly and sure,,, for I made the choice ,, myself to get into that "Jesus" balloon,, accept Him as my navigator,, and put all my trust in Him,, that this thing would fly, and fly with my life in His hands.. but choice,,, yes I made mine,, will you come and fly with me this morning... or have you already been on your flight, and like me,, still in the air, with the same navigator driving "our " balloon? Just remember ,, as to whether you climb on that balloon,, or not, is your decision,,, and there is one other balloon setting just off to the right,, but as to the looks of the drooping top,,, ragged carrier,, I recommend ,, mine, even if mine comes with only the thrill of LIFE,, and the other one may come with what seems like a good time, with all the lights flashing,, but if you read the lights,, between the flashes,, they spell death.. o.k. now you choose,, fly in mine,,, or go dancing? Life or death?



YOUR CHOICE AS TO WHETHER YOU FLY UP AND AWAAAAY,,, or down!



God, I make the choice of You , over all in this world, and I stand until you call,,steadfast, and I pray that there will be many, many, trillions and trillions of others standing with me.. amen



John HIcks

Riding in my "balloon",,, you never get air sick either,, so make a choice, before it is air bourned , and you can not reach it,, be on time, not to late! Your decision!

No comments:

Post a Comment