Wednesday, August 17, 2011

TIRED CHRISTIANS!


WEDNESDAY- TGIW- Yes, it is the fourth day of the week, and we have a TGIW? This is for those who have a five day work week.. for all others,, it is Wednesday,, the fourth day of the week,,, so today is two days from the week-end. so it is your personal slide ,, the top of the weekly hump,, so how you slide, fast or slow..and who you take with you., is your choice, and only your choice, no matter the surrounding circumstances.... your choice,, and remember, what ever that choice, it will also be brought forward at a later date.. so don't blotch it, and lose out on a really good thing,, know what I mean?



PRAYER REQUEST: Little Joseph,,, starts treatment tomorrow,, so pray for him,, they say NO chemo.. and his walking is already improving, so say some extra prayers for this little man.. and from the pictures, and his courage, and faith,, he is one of Gods' little men.





TIRED CHRISTIANS?



I read an answer from someone that said, "2011, Christians are getting tired"... my answer,, some, but most are working as hard as they can,, but yes , tired of the elected trying out for "god-ship".. for as they vote, it is a vote for themselves.. their campaign speeches are the same,, lies... just who do we trust anymore? Can you answer that? I can! I trust God! He made me. He gave me,, my all... He keeps me,, maybe not the way I want.. but He keeps..me,, and what does He charge? Nothing, but already He has given His Son, Jesus,, to me ,, and to you,, He promised us eternal life,,, so we don't have to travel around and look for that fountain of youth, for old age is actually the path,, and we should be proud , for God has never lied,, He only knows truth,, humans are the ones who lie.... and oh yes.. God never tires!

Now,, you think about it.. are we tired.. or are we doubters....? I thank the word doubters fits better, for I am one of the worst... today, I looked at my cross display.. and wonder,, (or doubted) if anyone would come by and get one today, then I looked and all but one was gone.. see. while I am doubting,, God was working sending people to get a cross.. now ,, I worry about my hometown,, here,, will they ever come get a cross, and light up Yatesville with crosses in their yards.... or are they "just too tired" ... or what?

Let's all talk the talk,, walk the walk, and be an example.. and get off our butts. and work at being a Christian,, God did not say it would be all downhill with grease on it.. so you could just slide into Heaven.. Jesus said, Accept me, and follow me... He did not say , accept me, and all will be great.. no ,, when you accept Him,, satan, has to work harder,, and so do you to keep that satan at bay, and maybe you should use your knees,, to help keep him away, and out of your life... or ,,, maybe you are just too tired to bend down... well, my knees hurt,,but you know.. so far,, I can pray, and nothing hurts..but my heart beats a little faster. my body seems ot feel better.. and my lips tend to turn up,, not down... so my ole body ain't that tired,,, to profess that I am a Christian, and



I AM A WORKING CHRISTIAN, 2011.. AND FORWARD.. JOIN ME.. OR ARE YOU JUST TOO TIRED?



God, thank You for my strength to come to You, in prayer, and physically,, and that I will never tire of You, nor Jesus. amen



John HIcks

Tired of hearing all the "can't do's" and not enough of the "CAN DO" attitudes.. how about you.. now, pick up the Cross of Jesus, and carry it around,, I guarantee it will make you tired, but not enough to put it down,, that my friends is strictly,, choice, and it is YOURS!




No comments:

Post a Comment