Saturday, August 20, 2011

YES! YES! YES!


SATURDAY- WAKE UP,, GET BUSY,, GET DRESSED! Jesus is already up,,and dressed,, He is so excited to get to go with you on this first day of your weekend,,,,, He is just twirling around and around with excitement... so hurry,, dress and get going! WHAT? YOU DID NOT TELL HIM? My! My! My!.....................................



Prayer Request: Larissa Hays, a friend of Melody Billingham Lowe , Larissa is on her way, to be with her mother who was in Puerto Rico with her uncle,, and a robber crashed in on them in an attempted robbery.. and the uncle was shot and killed.. Larissa's mother is very distraught as you could expect.. and the family needs your prayers of guidance and for their sorrow.. as they make the arrangement for the body of the uncle to be sent back home..please pray for this family.

Little Joseph,,, had the spinal tap,, waiting for the results.. on Monday, hopefully,, I will let all know as soon as Judy hears from them.. keep praying...



YES! YES! YES!



This is the cry to the question I have cried out,,, DO YOU BELIEVE IN JESUS CHRIST, AND ARE YOU WILLING TO SHOW IT?

This willing-ness to holler this answer out loud , as I often say,, so out loud , and so loud,, it was deafening to ones ears.. no the cry was not around here,, not in a big city,,, not a big earthly land here.. but it was the cry of all the ones who had said this while they were alive and on this earth,,, when asked this same question! NOW! ,,,, They are answering yet another time..but from a different place,, but just as loud,, and in unison.. not one even hesitated!!!! NO NOT ONE ,,, loud and clear, was their cry... OH! YOU WANT TO KNOW HOW THE CRY SOUNDED DOWN HERE ON EARTH? Well,, it was,, was,, not loud enough to be heard from the side of a road, from behind a door,,from inside a closet.. from anywhere, for I did not hear it,, did you,,, did you cry out,, I mean,, out loud? As they did in Heaven? Where you not as proud to say,,, I BELIEVE IN JESUS CHRIST? I cried out,,, and I pray that God will permit me to one day be " in that number" ,, that gets to cry out loud,, when someone else asks that question later.... I'm doing mine now... want to join me.. and cry out,,, YES,, YES,, YES ,,, I BELIEVE,, I BELIEVE... IN JESUS AS MY LORD AND SAVOR.. AND I BELIEVE IN HIM,,,, RIGHT NOW! OUT LOUD FOR ALL TO HEAR! NOT ASHAMED OF THE LOOKS,, THE CRY OF THE DISBELIEVERS,,, JUST YOUR CRY OF YOUR PROFESSION OF HIM, AND THAT HE IS REAL,, CRY ,,, SO ALL CAN HEAR! TESTIFY NOW.... NOW.. NOW... THE CRY OF YES,,, YES,, NEEDS TO BE HEARD ALL OVER THIS NATION. BUT MORE SO TO THE GOD WHO SENT HIM TO SAVE US... WELL? I can't hear you,,, where are you?



God, I hope and pray that You can hear the answer to this cry, and that it is loud enough for You... amen





John HIcks

I am one who professes that God is my Life,,, Jesus is my Savior, and You are my friends, and I ask for all ,, not just my friends .. to come with me on this quest to tell the world... He is ,, indeed alive and well,,, and working His miracles today,, just as I write this,, if you don't believe this, then just stop,, and look around,, yes it is His world, His air, His food.. all His!!!!!!!
























No comments:

Post a Comment