Friday, August 5, 2011

THE TRI FOLD OF LIFE!

FRIDAY- Yes! It did come! Just as you were thinking Monday,, No! No! It's five whole days until the week-end! Folks, it was like a flash to all of us old retired ,,those with no jobs, also a flash,,,except for the waiting of news of a job, only to the working is it soooo slow getting here ,, Then just as it gets here for that working class,,, , it is like an ice cream cone at noon,, standing at a hot parking lot up town,, one lick, (sat.), half gone,,,, one more lick(sun.),,, already run down your hand and nothing but the cone left! Monday is here,,all to do over again,,,, Thank God ,,, said the unemployed with no unemployment, for now I can look for a job! The retired,, could care less,,,,God bless all categories, and just thank God , He gives us these days,, M-F, and the W/E!



Prayer Request: Please continue your prayers for Melody Lowe,, and that her Mother , Millie's hip gets better, so she can get up and around also...

No news from Gladys, will try for an update tomorrow... keep praying.

All those in need of God's help,, please pray for them, for Prayer Works!





THE TRI FOLD OF LIFE!



Today is very short,, for I ask you this question,,, do you have the "tri fold of life"? Now , I know all are saying ,,just what is this? A very simple answer.... and I hope the answer is YES!



GOD THE FATHER, THE SON, AND THE HOLY GHOST!



Your answer is your own,, your choice... if it is no,, just stop,,, hit your bodies ,,, re-fresh button,, and then if your answer is still no... pray.. for I am praying for those "No's", right now!



God, I pray for the words, to direct all I can.... to You. amen



John HIcks

"The Cross" Ministry needs all of your prayers, that we will get all the 6000 crosses painted for the give away to 6000 yards.... whoa,, 6001,, I had a lady yesterday tell me in town,, go put a cross in my yard,, for I believe,, and I want everyone to know it.. so that cross will be up this W/E,, so then it will really be back to 6000... thank all of you for all of the prayers... and God bless Sandra, that lady!

No comments:

Post a Comment