Saturday, August 13, 2011

FADING , AND FADING FAST!
















SATURDAY! Now that you have it,, what are your going to do with it? Yes,, yes,, I know. You have planned and planned for this,,, for what... 6 days? and then on Monday,,,, wake up,, then you can start it off again,, plan,, plan,, and hope, hope.. oh by the way,, how did Jesus like your plans for this week-end? Do you think He is going to enjoy where and what you all are doing? I am sure He will,, so you all,, have a great and glorious day!



Prayer Requests: For all those who are not Christians and want to be.. pray for them to step up and confess to Jesus!

For all those who are make believe Christians... pray for them to "really" step up and confess to Jesus, and then by real...

For all the sick and in need, may He bless them beyond their wildest dreams,, and make them so happy, that they will want to jump way up in the air,,, and never come down!



FADING, AND FADING FAST,,,,



This morning I want to just say,, when you pray to God, accept Jesus, being a Christian,,, and you do it ,,more or less,, daily,,, well you can't,, either you pray seriously,, accept Jesus seriously, be a Christian seriously,, or you don't , nor can you do any of it,,, at all... So now,, if you Love and Pray to God, Accept Jesus, Are being a Christian, then



DO IT,, BUT SERIOUSLY AND AT ALL TIMES..



NOT, DO IT FOR NOW- CONVENENCE.. AND THEN LET IT FADE AWAY, UNTIL NEXT TIME,,,



do it at all times of your life!!!!



Almighty God,, let this nation, and all of Your followers, be "all the time",, Christians,, and not "every once in a while, when it fits them",, type of Christians... amen



John HIcks

I pray for all,,, and most of all I pray for forgiveness, for I am a sinner,, and I ask my God for forgiveness each time I pray,, for I know somewhere along the line,, I fell , but I keep on trying and trying, and He keeps on forgiving, and forgiving,, do you pray?




No comments:

Post a Comment