Monday, August 15, 2011

BLLESSED!














Monday- I hope all of you had a great w/e! and that none had to change their plans, because you took Jesus along! or did you?



Prayer Requests: For April Stevens little boy,,, Walker, who is under the weather, and if I understand correct is in the hospital.. at least had to go to the ER.. so pray for little Walker!

Continued prayer for little Bo Story. Gladys Hicks and all others who needs God's healing power now....

As evidenced by people living in Kansas, Oklahoma, West Texas and South Texas, and ever-increasing areas in other parts of the country, the drought condition is reaching critical status; cattle are being auctioned off; crops have burned up; and drinking water is becoming a concern. Please join in this prayer circle.
Lets make this one of the largest prayer circles ever. It will be as though everyone is holding hands around the world, so close your eyes, and reach out with your mind......
Father, You said whatsoever any two or more come together and agree and ask in Your Son's name, it shall be given. We come to you, humbly, and ask that you bring down the rain to our parched lands in the amount that we need. Our farmers and ranchers need it desperately, as well as our firefighters. We ask this all in Jesus' name. Amen.





BLESSED!



I wonder if we ever stop ,,, stop just long enough to realize just how blessed we are.. This morning as I set under our carport.. I made a statement to my wife.. as I sipped on that greatest cup of coffee,, each morning... that is one thing I don't understand.. My coffee , first thing in the morning can get no better, yet the next morning, I say the same thing,, that is one of our great blessing! Back to the statement.. I took a deep breath, and I said,, feel that nice cool free clean air? Lots of people don't have this air...Then I said, and look at the peace we have here.. she said.."can't hear anything!",, Lots of people don't have this peace... Just think I said,,, just how much we are blessed with! More than most people in this world! We have clean air, peace, coffee,(just the way we like it),, food to order.. not just have, but to order what we want at the time...clear cool clean water... with what we cannot survive with-out(but look at the ones in our own country, who are suffering from the lack of this already) we have light when we hit the switch, dark when we reverse that hit... jump in a car/truck, and ride to where=-ever we want,, with ease, no border stops, no papers to show(un-less you decide to speed above the limit).. and if for some reason, you have an accident,, you have first class hospital, doctor care,,, and insurance to fix the car/truck...

Now, close your eyes...and think of that little kid, lying in a muddy ditch,, just trying to stay warm.already hunger to beyond our thoughts... the mother or dad, lying above the ditch,, trying to figure out what the next move is,, if their government gives them a chance that when they wake, if they get any sleep at all,,, to wake up and go.... the clothes on their back,,is all they have, except the pounding of an uncertain heart connected to a scared brain,, that says,, ???????.

Yes, now you stop long enough to just ponder in your heart..... would you give half of all you have to these? If you could? Would you even give 1/4 of what you have ,, if you could,, would you give your life for these if you could?



WELL I KNOW SOMEONE WHO DID! STOP AND BE THANKFUL FOR WHAT YOU HAVE ,,, AND DON'T TODAY,, UTTER ONE WORD OF DISAPPOINTMENT OF YOUR DAY! BE TOTALLY THANKFUL FOR WHAT YOU HAVE....

CAN YOU DO THIS?



Lord,, I pray for these who don't have what I have.. I don't understand,,but I don't challenge Your decisions, but Lord, I can , and I do pray for these , and I can, and I do thank You for mine, amen





John HIcks

Blessed so very much,, just how do you feel today? or do you care,, you just get up,, go about your merry way, and say ,, it's in the cards? Well,, one thing I believe in ,, is the one who dealt the cards, and He can

re-deal at any time... so be thankful!
















No comments:

Post a Comment