Friday, April 1, 2011

Words From Jesus!

Friday-TGIF- April Fools Day! Watch out for that particular joke, for the jokesters will be out in full today! The one thing you don't joke around with, is your relation with God, and yes it is,, your relation and yours only!

"For I was hungry, and you gave me food, I was thirsty, you gave me drink, I was a stranger, you invited me in, I needed clothes , and you gave me clothes, I was sick , and you looked after me, I was in prison, you visited me. Matt. 25:35-36 NIV
Lord, I pray this day, that we all read, and read this message, and let it sink in, and then practice what the Master is telling us. Lord I also ask that you give us the strength to do the above to all those who come! amen

John HIcks
Fired Up, not afraid to wittiness of Jesus, make a stand, and yes folks,, STAND,, out front where you can be seen, and be a defender and believer of Jesus, God Almighty, and the USA!

No comments:

Post a Comment