Sunday, April 17, 2011

MADE FOR ME AND YOU!

Sunday- and on this day,, He sat back and rested,, and in wonder of what He had made, in only six days.. I am also in awe at what He made,, how about it,, have you stopped, leaned back, taken a real eye full of this world,, and are you in awe also? And then after resting , He gave it away.. to you and I!


MADE FOR ME AND YOU!

What a wonderful God to have! Then , after completing the making of the earth,,, He came back later, and gave us His only Son! Wow!


Lord , thank You for this day,, and this world you have made and given to us all,, and the gift of Your Son , Jesus,, may we treat both , the world, and Jesus, with love and affection, just as we treat you. amen

John HIcks
In my prayer today,, I ask a this question of you,, is this correct? or just a dream? On my part, truth,, what is yours?,,,, That is the part of treating it, & Jesus with love and affection , as we do Him..I would like to know,, if you have the time..

No comments:

Post a Comment