Tuesday, April 5, 2011

DAILY VITAMINS!

Tuesday- welcome to another of Gods' days! Did you enjoy yesterday? Did you take Jesus along with you , to work, to play, to exercise, to rest, just everywhere you went,, did you ask Him to go.. oh, several places you thought you didn't want to be seen with Him? Well , there can be a time, He will say the same,, in front of the Father! Better , today, take Him with you everywhere, and tell Him you are sorry about yesterday...

Prayer Request: For Tommy Mulling, who is having a heart procedure today in Macon, Ga. at the MCCG. Pray for his success in this procedure, and bless the family as they stand by with the faith of You there with all , Tommy, and them.

DAILY VITAMINS!

Do you take a vitamin supplement? I do,, I take 12 daily, and I attribute them to my health. My doctor has looked at them and he also recommends I keep taking them, for they are of good use,, per him, also.
Two of my vitamins, and the most important ones, the ones that I know , without a doctor telling me, works to no end.. they are the best, and the ones I recommend to all who reads this, for you to take them, and to take them to the streets of America, and let's all get these "being used daily by every American"! What are they,,, Vitamin G ,. and Vitamin J.. These two vitamins make me alert, healthy, in good shape, and feel good, just you try them, and see for yourself, for you can get these by just asking for them in your prayers,, and they will be there , each and every day, and you will feel great.. trust me. Yes,, today and everyday,, when you wake, take a big dose of Vitamin G, and Vitamin J... as your

DAILY VITAMINS!

Lord, may we all take a large dose of You and of Jesus , each day, and keep you within our minds, heart, and souls in all we do. amen

John HIcks
Vitamin taker of large doses of G and J... how about you ? Can you testify the same.. can you proudly say,,yes, I took my Savior Jesus with me to ALL place I go? IF the answer to this is no,, then please change, and pray to God, to send you His Son, and when He arrives, accept Him with open arms.. a choice that is yours, to insure the choice of Him at the end of ones journey... how about it?

No comments:

Post a Comment