Wednesday, April 20, 2011

A SIGN OF

Wednesday- Yes it is "hump day",,, You have seriously climbed to the top of the half way point of the work week,, and you are ready for the week-end! Yes , like just smiling at everyone at work,, they too are smiling, all are looking at each other and saying to themselves ,, what is that silly grin on their faces? Ha! Yes it is a silly look of anticipation,, but have you waxed the slide so the you go to and into the week-end splinter free? Have you set down and talked to Jesus, asked Him to go with you, care for you, and yes , even make the arrangements.. if you ask , He will do all these and more.. just try Him ,,,, and see!

A SIGN OF

Today, I want to just touch on the Cross Ministry, just a short line or two.. so bear with me on what I believe is a sign that God is right here helping in this Ministry.. you be the judge of your mind and heart.. o.k.?
Last week I had made 480 crosses,, I had these ready for distribution.. I had 50 to finished the giving of crosses to First Baptist of Barnesville,, 50 for AARP,,, then I was getting 5 ready for the man who was making some signs for me,,(of whom I had never met).. so I decided to give him
80 for a project he had mentioned to me..+ 10 more for him to put out,,. and this happened.. then I received a message from The Cross Ministry,, message read,, need 280 crosses if you can, we need to fill this order urgently if possible,, I went and recounted what was left,, 290,,, is He not running this show or not.. when we think we are it,, and we are doing it all,, He steps in and reminds us that He is really the one in charge,,, and leaves us a small, but powerful

SIGN

Do you believe in signs?

Lord, thank You for this sign, that let us know, that You are with us on this mission of spreading your word through these crosses we pass out.. and I ask , Lord to continue to help us in all we do, for without you , we cannot even live,, I give you all the glory for this.. amen

John HIcks
I hope all of you look around for the signs of Jesus around you,,, for I do blieve that He is here, walking, and enjoying His peole and putting words in our mouths to castd out the net of voice to bring in the fish who are swimming to nowhere.. and bring them in to Him...How about it, want to be a fisherman,, with Jesus..? Cast from the heart, and fish for men,, hey look that's Him beside you!

No comments:

Post a Comment