Monday, April 4, 2011

THE BEAUTY AND THE BEAST!

Monday- The start of your new week,, let's do this one right.. let's get out and work for the Lord this week,, like we did last week! Right?

THE BEAUTY AND THE BEAST!

You pick!

I pick, the beauty of the saving power of Jesus, it is so beautiful!

Pick the "beast", and you pick damnation, burning fire and hurt for eternity.

Now , I have picked, which one did you pick? and remember the one you pick, you answer for?

THE BEAUTY OF JESUS, OR THE BEAST OF satan!

Your Choice!

God Almighty , thank You for giving me Jesus to lean on, accept , travel with on Your highway to You amen

John HIcks
As we all talk about our belief in God,, only a few really show it.. It is called testifying , and few stand as tall as they should,, I wish I could stand taller, for I would reach the clouds ,,if I was just tall enough,, just a little more faith,, then stretch, and stretch.. and I will ,,, Are you stretching,or shrinking back,, out of sight.. come on... show yourself, no one will laugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment