Monday, April 11, 2011

MY FRIENDS

Monday- Open those eyes bright, let the sunshine of God in,, jump out of bed , start your day off with a big cup of Jesus,, and thanking Him for saving you,, then invite Him to come with you today, to where ever,, hey! It is take God Along With You Day! and of course , every day is!

MY FRIENDS!

Today, I would like to salute you all for still receiving these "thoughts" each day, and all the comments I get back, they are so encouraging.. There are times when I am looking at T.V. and see something that is so bad,, wicked, hurts, things out of the ordinary,, and I think of you all.... and I start then,, thinking of how to ask you to pray for this situation,, and how our prayer works,, for you all have prayed,,, and I have saw things happen..
Yes, to be able to think of you at times of need,, to know you all are there, the majority of friendships made on name alone of most, but also knowing that , these friendships, we all have together with Jesus, and the Father, is what makes it a

Friendship,, My Friends!

God, thank you for all that are on the "thoughts" list, and may you bless each one most graciously. amen

John HIcks
Thank each of you again. and may God Bless you richly! We sometimes forget to say thanks to the ones who mean so much to us.. so stop long enough to say this to your other friends also.. it will make their day, as all of you do me , each and every morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment