Saturday, April 30, 2011

FORTUNATE AND SAFE!

Saturday: Welcome to this great God's day! Family, friends, picnics, parties of all kinds, trips, car rides, golf cart rides , bike marathons across country, hikers.."all get-to gathers",,, Take God with you to do these.. for He is a bigger part of it all ,,, than you think!

FORTUNATE AND SAFE!

As I read more and more of these tornado's, I fall to my knees and thank God for sparing me, my love ones.. for our lives, for our houses, clothing , food and water, and being safe and together. I don't know why these things happen, but I do know that my God knows, and I will not doubt that He has a reason, and that reason is His, and we must accept these happening just as we do the good ones.. and some good,, comes from here, the testimony of a mother, a baby & 5 seconds for her to grab her baby, jump in a closet, and 10 seconds later, that is all that is left of her house,,that closet and her comment, was, God must have something else left in this life for her or the baby to do.. how true this is, for God does nothing,,, without a plan, and with this , the revealing of this to her,, now, and she knows it. Lots of other stories come from these tornados,, that ravished the south,,, and the Midwest,, I just ask that all our prayers include those that were hit,, and may God now heal, and have mercy , give them their needs,... and may we be ever so thankful for the touch we had being right at the side of one or two of these,, yes we were

BLESSED AND FORTUNATE TO BE SAFE!

God, thank You for our well being, and I ask that You now heal, and have Mercy on all the victims of these storms.. give them the relief and the things they need to re-group, and make new lives. amen

John HIcks
In awe of this destruction of such a power force as we have seen in all those paths of these tornado's.. and we ask if there is a God?... who else can produce these? Your are right! NO one! God is alive, and working,, just don't lose faith in what He does, for remember, it is His, and there is His reason,, you can bet on that!

No comments:

Post a Comment