Thursday, April 14, 2011

WHAT HAVE YOU GIVEN?

Good Morning Thursday! I am glad to be with you today on this great Gods' day! Today , give the gift of the greatest value, your kindness and love to "somebodies",,, yes plural, remember how is the life that's filled with nothing but things. Give your all,, don't hold back on your love and kindness!


WHAT HAVE YOU GIVEN?

For God So Loved The World, That He Gave His Only Son, That Whoever Believes In Him, Shall Not Perish, But Have Eternal Life. John 3:16

God gave His ultimate gift to us,,His Son,,,wow ,,,what a gift to give!!! Would any of us have that much love,,,to give a son or daughter??? Abraham did! God stopped him just as he was going to sacrifice his son to God...faith,,,and love, he had it. We say, we have that much love for God. I ask, do we? Really,,,well,,,what have we given back lately? Have you even spoke up for His name,,, and let people know that you believe in Him...Have you given thanks for today,,, and yesterday,,,all that you have enjoyed ,,,yes ,,HE gave it all to you...He gave you even your life...and He continues to give with no "Thank You",,, from most...What is wrong with us??? Are we so into ourselves,,,that we cannot even say,,Thank You God,,,I Love You God? Are we afraid someone will hear us? Don't be afraid ,,talking to God can be lifesaving,,,to shout your belief and love for Him,,,don't wait to say ,,,yes I love you God,,, and say to all,, and to Him,,,, NOT,,,

WHAT HAVE I GIVEN

BUT,,,

HAVE I GIVEN, ENOUGH?

Lord,,,thank you for all that we have,,,amen


John HIcks
Not afraid to stand up and say,,,I believe in a living God,,,and I love the same God....Will you stand with me,,,for Him???? Will you,, for real? O.K.!

No comments:

Post a Comment