Wednesday, April 13, 2011

JSUT AS I AM, I COME!

Wednesday- Good ole "hump" day! You have climbed to the top of the weekly "hump-slide"! Now is the time to plan for the slide down,, with no splinters.. and slow.. NO! not so fast,, you have plenty of time, so buff out your slide with a little Jesus wax, and make it a slow and a no-splinter slide..right into the week-end,,,,,Slide with Jesus each day, He likes the company!

JUST AS I AM, I COME!

If you get an invitation to someones house, to a party,, to a trip, or just a walk down the road,,, the first thing most say,, oh,, I will have to change , then I will be there,, and the person asking, usually will say,,,"Just come as your are!". Now , we all know that is a courteous way of saying,, don't go and shower, put on your best clothes,, no,, it means ,, come on , it is just us, and we don't mind blue jeans or shorts.. just come on... just a friend thing.... and we do respond usually in that very way...
but we need to be ready when the Master calls.. He will not send us an e-mail, text, twitter or telegram us,,(some of you are asking right now, what is a telegram? Ha), but he will make the invitation instant, and no one can say,, "No , I don't think I will come", for we all will attend that party.... and we will go ,, just as we are! Now ,, cloth yourself, with Jesus, He is always dressed to appear in front of His Father,, and think,, who else would you rather go with.. just yourself?
Stop, prepare ones self, with a new outfit,,, and wear it with pride.. make sure you are ready when the call comes, and you can say with satisfaction, and proudly,,,,

YES , I COME , JUST AS I AM!

Lord, thank You for the way,, Your Son,, our preparation to you,, just as we are, with Him.. amen

John HIcks
Well , are you prepared,,, make that choice, for you are the only one who can.. make it !

No comments:

Post a Comment