Wednesday, September 25, 2013

WEDNESDAY! Wake up America... from your sleep of greed, politics,, me more than you attitude... let's just STOP! OPEN OUR EYES!!! and see where we are, what we are doing to our Nation, & to each other,,, and let's say with a loud , loud voice, I HAVE HAD ENOUGH! ,, and all ,,,, let's hit the knees, and cry out to our God,,, please forgive us, and please take us back,,,, for He is here,, and He is waiting on US, yes US,, to call out,, for He sits on ready.... will you call out.. or will you just hang in there until the sin of erosion gives out under you, and you fall down,,, straight into hell? Too, tough this day,,, well I meant for it to be.... so get with it, and quit denying your Maker,,and put Him first, and then our Nation will become "OUR NATION AGAIN"! Lord, I ask forgiveness upon this Nation,,, and I ask forgiveness of Her sins,,, and if it is Your will , restore to what She was made for... freedom ,,, freedom to worship You, and put You in front of all we do. amen NOTE: Of interest ,, as I was typing , I noticed something,,, I typed in God , and I forgot to put Him in upper case of caps... and also satan , left him in lower caps on purpose... then I hit "spelling correction",,, and the computer told me I had mis-spelled satan, for I had not put him in caps, as a proper noun, and did not red-line God,, and that tells you ,,even if we are using these devices, please be careful, for whoever designed them, are not up on who is proper and who is not.. try this and see if your page will do this. John HIcks Have a great middle day of this week, plan ahead with the correct planner,, for you do want to do what is approved,, don't you! ");

No comments:

Post a Comment