Sunday, September 15, 2013

SUNDAY! Yes, today is His,,, the one he kicked back and rested,,, maybe watching us and wondering,, I really must love these guys and girls, for if I didn't,, I would just take it all back and start over... maybe, just maybe they will all wake up and remember me! What do you think of this statement?? I know ,,you are saying I remember Him,, and I pray to Him,, and then I ask all ,, do you ever thank Him, and respect Him and talk to others in a relaxed conversation of Him , and His greatness,, or just when you need something? Just a few statements of the mine that I have this Sunday morning, and what it is producing,, so if I have stepped on any toes with the above, well, move your feet toward the Lord, and they won't get stepped on!!!! Prayer Request: For Millie's niece, Taylor,, who had a suspicious spot removed,, pray that all is o.k. Taylor is a student at Salisbury University... Continued prayers for the family of Dorthy Maddox. Something to think on: Remember not only to say the right thing in the right place, but far more difficult still, to leave,,, unsaid the wrong thing at the tempting moment. Lord , I say today, thank You for my all, and for Your being so lenient on this world, amen John HIcks Have a great ,,, another,,, of Gods' days!

No comments:

Post a Comment