Sunday, September 22, 2013

SUNDAY! Welcome to another of Gods' days, and also the first day of Fall! I hope both are a great day for you! Remember: When you wallow with pigs, expect to get dirty! Prayer Request: For Cheryl Sanders who lost her father, William Beachman, yesterday. Please pray for her and all the family . THANKFUL FOR IT ALL!!! I think often, that we just don't praise our God often enough for all we have....David sang praises to God , glorifying Him, and no I will not sing, for those who know me,,, would head for the hills, but I will cry out of His greatness, I will praise Him for all that I have, for I know all came from Him....even life itself.....death, and resurrection.... all from The Living God,,, our God of kindness, and forgiving heart....Praise be to Him,,, and His Son , Jesus..... who died for us all... CAN THERE BE ANY GREATER THAN GOD? THANK YOU GOD FOR ALL WE HAVE!!! God , Thank You!!! amen John HIcks So thankful for my blessings.. are you, I mean really, really?

No comments:

Post a Comment