Wednesday, September 11, 2013

THEN TO NOW!

WEDNESDAY- Hump Day, the day of the camel..and as you wake and are on top of the hump, and look down, be as brave going back down to the ground as you had when you climbed us to the top of the hump,,, and I pray ,,,,, you will climb down, with your plans for a great week-end, with the same one you climbed up with, and that is God, with Jesus holding your hands ,,, on the complete trip, up, down, and the rest of your life,, if not , just stop and ask Him ,,, invitation needs no RSVP,,, for He will automatically rush to your side, grab your hand and never let go!!! Have a great Gods' day,, His to you, with love! TODAY,, 12 YEARS LATER! Twelve years ago, I was walking through the Textile Plant, in McComb MS., when someone rushed up to me and said a plane had crashed into one of the Twin Towers,, I would never believed a terrorist had hit our soil, and then as we rushed to a T.V. at the owners house,,, we saw, and it brought tears within us all,, and I knew we were not an island of solidarity,, and I went back to the plant, and I bowed my head, to my Lord.. and now as I look back, I thank my Lord for His love thus far on us,, and so should all of you,,, for we lost so much, yet we did see of the need to TURN BACK,,,to our God,,,, for we then was in deep sin in this nation,,, and I am here to say,,, we still are... We are in deep trouble,,, for our Nation is walking the plank of lost honor.. and we need our leader to either step up to the plate, or retire,, or we may get more of the same,,,, so,,, please,,, all pray for our leaders to go to God, and then make a decision...now, and not say these same words TWELVE YEARS LATER! God, I ask that all know the way, and their eyes are open, if not already, that through Jesus and that Cross, is the only way to You and life eternal, and to not worry of the life here, for it , with Him at the helm ,,, will take care of it ,, amen John HIcks Patriot,,, and I do believe in the way of the Cross,, and I ask for all to come, come to Jesus, and for all who reads this, I charge you this day,,, to profess His love , and His way to all you see...and now as you ask , how can he charge us... and I say, by His request to us all, just read the Word, and you will serve Him also,,, any takers? Go ahead and respond,,, if you don't mind having your name out there in the open...tough huh? ");

No comments:

Post a Comment