Friday, September 6, 2013

CHOICE!

TGIF-FRIDAY-TGED!!!! Good morning to all, and I say this day,,, May God be with you, this Nation, and the decisions of our leaders... for only God knows the outcome of this one if it is war,, so be with us Lord, and care for us is my prayer today! Prayer Request: For a good friend of mine, Bruce Jackson, who just had kidney surgery, a stint put in his tubes, and much pain, now home, but Monday will have stint removed. Please pray for this man, he has suffered a lot. TODAY! NOW! Today ,, right now, and for the rest of your life,,,, whether you go to Heaven or not ,,,, is in your hands. What? Yes,, from right now, forward,, what you say, do, how you live, is the road you make for you,, and no one else! It is called as I have stated before,, a matter of "CHOICE"..You accept Jesus Christ ,, or you don't! This simple! So ,, short and sweet,, what is YOUR CHOICE,, TODAY, RIGHT NOW? Lord almighty, I pray for each soul, including mine,, that we all make , and live by the choice of accepting Jesus, Your Son, as our highway to You, and Your Heaven.. amen John HIcks I have made the choice,, and I stand upon it.. I am for the Lord,, and I will not alter.. how do you stand this day,,, for or against? Your Choice, JESUS, OR satan? ");

No comments:

Post a Comment