Monday, September 2, 2013

WE, US ,, OR HIM?

MONDAY-LABOR DAY! This is the day we all celebrate our "labors" of our lives.... yes the work force, some still at it,, lots, would like to have a job to labor at ,, others retired,, or other options.... but all of us are celebrating this day,, as "ours ,,of our labors"! Have a great day, and in your labors, make it one with Jesus at your side, for it makes for a better life! Prayer Request: For Paula Turner, and Pam Burnett's sister Shirley, who was rushed to the Hospital yesterday with a possible heart attack.. For all those who have requested unspoken prayers, please pray,, for God knows of their reasons.. and it is for us to pray with faith.. so pray for all! FULL ON WE!!! Yes, this means you, and me! I catch myself using more of "me",, "my",, as if "I" was the first on my list of all things,, when it should be He, His, that is God, Jesus, for that is what has made me, gave me what I have, and is my today, and my future, SO, today, I ask all to stop,,, think of your words you utter, and put them first, and others after, and then "you" will be taken care of by HIM! Now , after you have thought on this,, answer the statement,, are WE ,, TOO FULL OF WE? and not enough of the real reason of life, and that is WITH GOD FIRST! Lord, Forgive me of my trespasses, as I forgive those who have trespassed against me...and Lord, I invite you to be within me at all times, I give You my all, and I pray all others will step forward and do so, YOU, first.. amen John HIcks Yes, we all ,, and with we, I mean me also,,have to back off, and realize this is His world, and we are only visitors here.. our real home is later, with Him, and that will be our final home.. think about , then react!

No comments:

Post a Comment