Friday, September 13, 2013

FRIDAY! TGED! NOT JUST ON FRIDAYS!,, RIGHT? As I arose this early morning, and got the first cup of coffee,, set in the silence of the early morning darkness, ,, I looked at my little dog, Pug, and I thought ,,, as God has said, we should not worry , for who feeds the birds, and clothes the animals.. not us,, and I thanked Him for looking after my little "animal",, for he ran ,, rather straight, and then crooked, but he ran, he panted,, and looked up to me as to say,,, "yes here I am, alive, and well",, and I rejoice to know that my Savior did this very thing, and His father had just put a reminder in my heart,, of Jesus, rising up from that death on the Cross, and out of that tomb and saying to us all,,,,Yes, I am alive, and I am well, and I am yours!!!! Wow, how God talks to us,, if we will just stop and listen.... and it sure did make that coffee taste even better! Prayer Request: For the family of Dorthy Maddox,, who went to Heaven yesterday, at 95,, and is having a great ole time there this very moment....Her and the family are not only friends of ours, but good Christian people , just as Dorthy! Pray for their understanding of the why. Logan Winkles, who underwent knee surgery in N.C. yesterday, and will be out of FB for the season, pray for his healing and back at it next year. WEEPING! The tears of losing ones love, of someone, should be the weeping of one who is still left behind, and the wish of joining that one who has gone on! Can we as "humans" ever get that far? I still pray that we do, and we rejoice when we lose a good Christian.. for we know they are with God, and if we accept Jesus, and we go by that Great Cross, and only by that route, we will to, someday, and until then ,, testify to and of Him, at all times! WEEP OF SORROW ,, NO MORE! God, I pray that all will come to know the different in tears of joy, and the tears of sorrow of missing,, and cry in both ways as they live this life. amen John HIcks Today, talking about one of the hardest things to do, and that is shed tears of joy on losing a loved one, but knowing it is from His word. Today I say to all , God Bless This Nation, and all of YOU! ");

No comments:

Post a Comment