Thursday, September 26, 2013

THURSDAY! Yes, we start off another of Gods' days,, and so we start by thanking Him for the past days, and the night we just had, then thanking Him for this day? OR,, do we just get up, go about our business and tell people how great we are, or how lucky we are, or what we need and don't have? Well, I can say, we , or at least I,,, am one who has planted my fate in the hands of my Savior , Jesus Christ, and my Almighty God... and what ever comes my way, I look at it, try to de-code it, and if I can't de-code the days happenings,,, I just go on ,,, by faith,, and as I know God, & that is what He wants... SO DON'T WAKE,, AND LEAVE GOD OUT! WAKE WITH AN INVITATION,, OF PLEASE ACCOMPANY ME NOW, THIS VERY DAY, AND ALL MY DAYS!! Prayer Request: Billy Austin, Peggy's brother who had a stroke is not responding,, and is being transferred to a different hospital... pray that he will respond, and will recover. May Gods' will be done as always.. God, I ask for Your help in all I do, and I also put my faith in You, and please give me, and "us", of the ones who read this, your continued blessings over all those other great ones you have already blessed us with. Amen John HIcks Yes, the ones we have already received,, for if you don't think you are blessed,,, just stop, close your eyes and look around at all things you have... with eyes closed? Yes , it is called using your brain,,, by retrieving your memory of all you have had, and have at this very time... now do you know what your blessing are? ");

No comments:

Post a Comment