Thursday, September 5, 2013

PUTTING satan IN HIS PLACE

THURSDAY! Good morning to all this great morning! I have awoke with God already stirring in my heart,, feeling the excitement of ,, what is in store for me?, what does He plan to do with me today?,, I have plans, and I pray to Him, they are of His approval,,, how about your plans? Prayer Request: For Betty Mae, who is not doing good, after her leg surgery, she is having heart problems, and other things effecting her health.. Let's all pray for her, and also pray for her to realize, God is there, right there beside her! Also, for a good friend of mine , whom I respect for how she has handled her life,, for today, is the anniversary of her losing her son.. in this world, and pray with me, that God will keep His hand on her each day, but a real comforting hand this day,,, may He bless you real special this day, my friend! FOR THE LOVE OF HIM,, USE UPPER CASE! Today, I was inspired again,,, about putting satan in his place on words of given as spelled incorrect on this computer,, and that is never to put him in caps. Webster defines him , as a proper noun, and caps...and this computer will underline his name each time I write it, showing it is misspelled and should be capitalized,, but I deny him this right,, I put him in lower caps, and as an improper noun and person... for he is. A fallen angel , put out by God,, forever to be damned in hell, and I will not deny the work of God,, and you had better not also. For satan works each second, of each day, to lure you away to the darkness of his smoking , burning inferno of hell.. So stand tall for God, and Jesus the Son,, put your Cross out in front of you and your words, for this is the one thing that will turn satan to the side, around, and backwards from you.. back where he belongs, but you must keep Jesus there in front at all times...satan was there to tempt Jesus, but to no avail, and just as God put the purity in His Son, and the ability to repel satan and sin, (for sin is satan,,,) He put it in us also, through The Son Of Man, Jesus Christ! Now I ask that each of you use God, and Jesus with respect, and love them foremost over all things, and make sure that when you use them in word, or in writing,, you choose to to put them IN THE UPPER AND PROPER CASE!!! God, I put You first and foremost in my life, and I pray that all who reads this, will also, and that all will testify of You to all they meet. amen John HIcks I always put satan where satan belongs, out of my life, but I have to call on Jesus all the time,, for I am man, and I have my faults, but I also have Jesus, and folks ,, that is not a fault, but the best blessing one can ever receive, and if you have not... call out to Him today, and feel that feeling!!! May all have a great , another one of His days! Count the times satan is used in this days thoughts, and see how many times this computer tried to put him in a raised position! ");

No comments:

Post a Comment