Wednesday, June 13, 2012

JUST TODAY!

WEDNESDAY! Waking up this morning, with no light on at all, pure darkness, but knowing that a bright light was shinning with-in my heart, for the one who was holding it, never sleeps, and makes sure all is well! Now, you, just stop , ponder with-in the heart, listen, and hear the bell ringing,, as He rings to show the way out ,to those who don't know who is victor over the darkness.. Jesus Christ, who conquered death long, long ago! Wake as I did this morning by answering the bell! Have a great day, Oh yes, you don't have to wait to wake up to answer the bell, you can do it ,,any time!

I think the above should be plenty to think about this day, as you plan to slid to your week-end, for this is the day,,middle ,now to slide , slide to the week-end, do it slow,and plan it so that you can invite your Mom & Dad to go with you..and then you know you have done a good job,in planning, for My Mom & Dad would not go where God was not! Have a great Gods' day!

God, thank you for opening my eyes again this morning, with you as my beacon of light, and guide for this day, and for my future life... may all wake up to the same, amen

John HIcks
Sometimes,,,, less is more,, make a choice, for more! Jesus!

No comments:

Post a Comment